Let Us Adjust Your Advantage
When it comes to working with a public adjuster, it’s about making the right moves. It’s about choosing a company that you respect and trust; a company that you can collaboratively work with to get what you rightfully deserve following a loss or damage. Rapid Public Adjusters, Inc. has the experience and stamina you need to come out on top. We have the undisputed advantage of being widely recognized and respected within the insurance and public adjusting industry. When insurance carriers’ adjusters meet with us, they know unquestionably that what we present is high caliber, high quality work.
With an extensive experience, a team of licensed claims adjusters and a group of consulting experts from a wide-range of industries, our clients have the confidence and peace of mind that ‘job one’ is their satisfaction – no cutting corners, no unnecessary hassles. Client satisfaction is achieved through our commitment to:
- Accountability – to our clients, business associates and employees
- Integrity – in every contract signed, every step of the process, every day
- Passion – for results, quality and our industry trade
Rapid Public Adjusters, Inc. has the experience and stamina to follow your claim through every stage of the process and effectively maximize your return. We assume complete control of the claim and keep you appraised of its progress every step of the way.
While an average claim can take between 90 and 120 days to complete, processing time is truly contingent on the complexity of the case. Rapid Public Adjusters, Inc. understands the sense of urgency you have to resume your daily life and does everything in its power to ensure claims are expedited quickly and efficiently to ensure full recovery.
Following is an overview of the action steps involved in the process:
- Rapid Public Adjusters, Inc. sets evaluation appointment with client
- Rapid Public Adjusters, Inc.enters into a written agreement with our client
- Rapid Public Adjusters, Inc.determines level of damage and defines scope of work
We will personally help you:
- Evaluate restoration cost from your damages.
- Evaluate construction and engineering costs on my scale.
- Discuss the loss with you in a way that is straight forward and easy to understand.
- Obtain affidavits and any other need documents.
- Take Photographs and/or Videos of damages.
- Engage the services of strctural and geotechnical engineers, architects, designers, or other specialists.
- Preparing the claim from top to bottom which will reduce the time, effort, and stress involved in settling the claim yourself.
- Submitting the claim and related forms of paperwork to the Insurance Companies.
- Managing the entire claim process from intial evaluation to receiving your settlement from the insurance company.