As a business, damage to commercial property can be devastating. Not only is it a substantial hit to suffer the loss of business property, but in many cases, timing is also critical. Take immediate action to document the damage and file a commercial insurance claim to ensure you will be back in business as quickly as possible.
Note that commercial loss policies typically cover only the cost of repairs, but many businesses also carry loss of business policies. To make sure you get the full settlement you are due, quick action and a review of your policies by a professional public claims adjuster is imperative. Rapid Public Adjusters has the expertise and experience to maximize your claim and ensure you get every penny you are owed.
Commercial policies tend to be more delicate and difficult to navigate, making it imperative that you have an expert to ensure you don’t lose coverage due to a misstep in the process. When you hire Rapid Public Adjusters, we will assess the damage and work with the insurance company on your behalf, maximizing your settlement and freeing you from a potentially overwhelming process. From the time you contact us, our process will be as follows:
- Initial assessment: We meet with you to document and photograph the damage to the property. We also review your insurance policies to ensure we pursue all loss coverage you are entitled to.
- Expert assessment: We schedule with experts such as engineers and architects, and include their assessments in the documentation of commercial loss.
- Claims process: Once the assessment is complete, we will assemble the documentation, prepare the claim, and file it with the insurance company. We will work with the insurance company on your behalf to ensure you get the full settlement you are entitled to.
Tips for Working with a Public Insurance Adjuster
When you call in a public adjuster, it’s important to be prepared for your first meeting. Here are a few tips to help everything go smoothly.
- Due to the nature of the damage, most of the time it’s important to work as fast as possible to mitigate the damage and prevent any further damage. Call an expert such as Rapid Public Adjusters as soon as possible to get the ball rolling.
- Before your first meeting with your public adjuster, be sure to locate and bring with you a copy of your commercial loss policy.
- Have ready any other documentation that will help in the assessment of loss, such as any steps you have already taken to mitigate the damage.
Contact Rapid Public Adjusters today for immediate action, expert handling of your claim, and an advocate you can trust in the claims process.